Raw Clover Honey
- Raw Clover Honey
- 4 oz.
- Olive & Co Clover Honey is produced by the same bees that produce our delicious Orange Blossom Honey.
- When we rest our bees in North Dakota they have a different diet of clover, alfalfa, and wildflower which produces a much lighter color honey and has a sweet, flowery flavor.
- For those looking for a traditional jar of golden honey with an ever so sweet flavor, Clover Honey is the way to go.
Frequently Asked Questions about our honey
- How long will my honey last?
- Honey has no expiration date, it will crystallize but never rot. Honey contains natural enzymes that preserve it forever
- Why does my honey crystallize?
- O&Co. Orange Blossom and Clover Honey is a 100% raw and unfiltered product. By not filtering our honey, each spoonful is full of natural pollen and enzymes that are amazing for your health. Our honey sugar molecules like to attach to our pollen and enzymes causing crystallization. You can soak your jar of O&Co. Honey in warm water to decrystallize. Make sure it’s luke warm so that you don’t damage all of the pollen and enzymes!
About the Bees
- Olive & Co. sources the purest honey in the Central Valley from a local beekeeper in Wasco, California. Our local beekeeper is diligent about his hive health and making sure that his bees feel happy with their environment year round. From January to June, his bees are here in the central valley pollinating all of our bountiful crops that make our community so agriculturally rich. Once they are done pollinating our central valley crops, they take a vacation the rest of the year in North Dakota. Who doesn’t need a break?
- Bees pollinate local orange and almond trees. Almond trees that bees pollinate are the almonds used in the 5 oz. honey jar.
- Bees produce delicious orange blossom honey and the beeswax in our 100% pure beeswax candle.
- All of our products are made to order + handmade. Variations may occur.
- Please allow 1-5 business days for product to be ready.